tiistai 2. marraskuuta 2010

My Tuesday

11 hours work behind. But I’m not complaining! I really don’t mind working at the moment. Sometimes it almost feels  I don’t have enough work to do.. That’s weird for me! I’ve considered of finding an extra job cause like I said, I do have time, and even more important reason is that I DO need money, desperately! I’m not able to travel at all if I keep spending my money like I’ve done so far. And I want to travel and see more of this amazing country. The conclusion: finding an extra job. I really need to work with that idea and consider what I’m able to do. Probably the easiest thing would be babysitting in other families, but we will see what does happen.

Today I started working at 7 o’clock. Meaning, that I woke up 6.50am and walked to the kitchen to make some hot tea because of the lack of voice I had, which is totally normal every morning. I don’t know anymore do I have a flu or an allergy.. I don’t feel sick at all but I just don’t have any voice in the morning before getting something hot into my throat. My guess is starting to be an allergy cause it’s spring in here and all the trees, flowers and whatever are in bloom.

After finishing my tea I packed lunch for Sienna and made some breakfast for the kids. My mornings are usually pretty relaxed. I just make sure the kids will get their breakfast, get dressed and brush their teeth by 8.30am. Today Bridget took Sienna to school and me and Henry stayed home. Henry started to watch a movie around nine so I had good time to have my own breakfast which included some scrambled eggs and yoghurt.

Mathilda and Hanna arrived 9.30am to have a play date at our house. I always try to arrange a play date when I have a long day with Henry cause it’s nice for the kids and of course is nice for me as well! The morning went fast, thanks to Hanna who was entertaining Henry :D Me and Mathilda had couple hours time to just relax and talk while kids were playing, watching a movie and having a spa.

After lunch I put Henry to bed. This is the best part of my long day cause I’m free to do whatever I want! Today I was super happy to skype with my hubby to Colorado! Gosh it was nice to talk with Chrissy! Even though our skype connection died after an hour but that call just made my day! Usually when Henry is sleeping I’m having a nap as well, not really often though or watching a tv, reading books, eating lunch, doing pilates with my super video instructor (usually I quit in some point cause it’s so freaking hard!!), sun bathing, having a spa or just sitting with my computer.

When Henry woke up today we were drawing Easter eggs, don’t please ask me why cause I don’t have a clue! But anyway we were drawing them together and when they were ready, we cut them out off the paper and took them with us at 3.30pm when it was time to pick up Sienna from the bus stop. At the bus stop Henry was nice and gave some of the Easter eggs to other kids as a present.

We got home around 4 and kids kept going with the eggs while I was folding some clothes and putting them back to the closet. Darcy came over from the neighbor and they wanted to watch a film what suited me better than well cause the house was just a mess so I had some time to clean up when they weren’t messing around… The star moment of my day! For dinner we had fish and chips, yay. I’m a super cook.

I was off a bit over 6pm. I headed to the gym almost straight away where I also met Mathilda. We went to bodypump together, and omg it’s just sooo good! I mean after the lesson, not really while it when you are sweating your ass off. After the lesson we walked home together looking apparently so hot that we got an invitation to the pub as well. Haha. It’s the Melbourne cup day so everybody finished their work early and went to bars, restaurants etc. to party. Except me of course ;)

But now I’m gonna watch the new episode of Desperate Housewifes. Hope you didn’t fall asleep while reading about my obviously not that exciting day. Cheers.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti