keskiviikko 9. helmikuuta 2011

Missing the feeling










These videos are from our trip to Costa Rica and States (last August-September). Thanks to Louise for shooting them, we’ve plenty of them but I reckon it’s best for all of us that I don’t publish them all, haha.
“All the crazy shit I did tonight,
Those would be the best memories
I just wanna let it go for the night
That would be the best therapy for me”          

 Love David! He knows it!

Here you had a mouthful of the journey of my life which still continues though. At the moment I just have a restless heart and it’s pretty hard to live with it. Even I should NEVER complain. My life is just perfect and I appreciate it so very much. But you know sometimes your mind and heart don’t want to follow each others. In my mind I’m loving Sydney and having the time of my life but my heart wants to keep going; there exists so many things I haven’t seen and haven’t even dreamt about. Gosh I just miss having all my belongings in my backpack, even though I was sweating like a little pig while carrying it in a hot and sticky weather. But that was life. Not too fancy or glamorous, just purely amazing.

Luckily my next trip isn’t too far away. I should be able to fly Melbourne in the beginning of March. It will be just a quick visit, maybe 2-3 days. And probably I’m gonna do it alone.. I reckon I could quite easily get someone to travel with me but I just have such a strong feeling that I should do it alone, I have no idea why! In April I’m gonna travel to New Zealand for 2 weeks with my dearest friends Louise and Chrissy. I can’t realize that the girls are really coming here. It’s just unbelievable, epic and soo exciting! (72 days until Louise’s plane lands!) Did I already say: I CAN’T WAIT!

Otherwise my life is quite tight up with the routines. It’s still fun though and the kids just make me laugh every single day. Even though sometimes they can also make me SO annoyed! Kids, right?! Thank god they aren’t mine ;) I think I should start writing my blog in English more often just to get some preparation to my TOEFL test which will be in March. Now I should really make an effort and study every single day cause I need to get a good grade to make my next big dream come true!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti