maanantai 13. joulukuuta 2010

Updates mostly in English !

Mä oon viettäny laiskaa vapaapäivää näin maanantain kunniaksi. Valitettavasti mun aikaansaavuus on ollu tänään erittäin kyseenalaista. Nautin mun aamupalasta kera sunnuntain lehtien, joita en ollu ehtiny lukemaan ja sitte skypeilinki mun rakkaan Coloradon hiihtopummin kanssa. Okay Chrissy if you are reading this; thanks for making my day! Need to skype with you soon again! And very best luck with your skiing lessons. Enjoy the snow, I enjoy the sun ;)

I think I can keep going in English now haha. Sorry but haven't updated in English for a while.. So after skyping I sprinted to the gym. There was a bodycompat lesson and I was wondering it might be good for me since the last time I was feeling such a muscle pain in my back. I didn’t really like this instructor so next time need to go to North Sydney instead.

After the gym I haven’t been producing at all. I got a packet from Finland with a rye bread in it!!! Loving it! The best moment ever. I runned to the kitchen and ate like 4 breads without thinking and it was like heaven. Hope there’s still some left for me cause left the bread into the kitchen.. Now I have 2 hours before me and Sofie are gonna have a power walk!! Maybe it will cheer me up a bit.. You come so lazy by doing nothing but it also nice sometimes not to do anything. (-- okay had a walk but there was nothing powerful in it, haha! but it was nice to hang out with S)

Some pics from Friday night. Photos by Sofie's camera:

My weekend was really nice again. After Friday’s DJ party I thought I would have an awful hangover because of the number of drinks I received. Luckily I woke up quite early, meaning 10 o’clock and was sitting in a bus on my way to Balmoral Beach already at 11 with Anna and Mathilda!! This was extreme ;)

It was nice, sunny and warm, perfect beach weather. I had breakfast at the beach; yoghurt and berries yammy!


After 4 hours sunbathing we took a bus back home. And now comes the most extreme part of my day; we had a run to Neutral Bay and back with Mathilda after having a light lunch. We even did some exercise at the park, like abs, squats and push-ups. I was amazed how well we did on our hangover day! Need to do that more often. It’s so nice to exercise in a fresh air and have someone who pushes you a bit. The evening was more normal, meaning buying pizza and fish and chips and watching Dirty Dancing while lying on Mathilda’s couch.

Sunday included a bodypump in the morning at North Sydney. After lesson I had a quick shower before having a traditional Christmas lunch here at our home with my host-mum’s parents and brother’s and their families. It was such a nice day. We had a lot of drinks and some cheese, crackers and olives before lunch. For lunch we had amazing halloum-cheese salad with some beetroot, almond and nice dressing in it, besides salad we had a cold potato salad and salmon. Soo yammy! Bridget’s brother was mainly cooking everything so thanks to him. Before eating we did traditional crackers. I had never heard about them but I find out that by opening them there’s a bang noise. From inside you can find a party hat. Everyone has to wear them while eating, there was also some jokes everyone were reading aloud. For dessert we had pavlova, meringue dessert with whipped-cream and fresh berries, soooo good!! While eating dessert we also got some presents. I got a nice silky scarf. Thanks Santa!



The guests were here from 12 to 8pm!! So the whole Sunday the house was full of people! It was nice but in some point I felt a bit tired of it so I just watched a movie in my room and skyped with mum and dad to Finland. It's so cold in there so I’m more than happy to be in a warm and sunny Australia!!

I was talking with Simon, my host-dad, yesterday and I told him that the thing I miss the most is horses cause I used to ride quite a lot in Belgium and he promised to take me riding someday cause he has done riding a lot as well! I didn’t know that but it just makes me really happy that they want me to be happy in here and offer me opportunities like that!

On Thursday I’m gonna go for a holiday with the family to Boomerang beach which is 4 hours drive up to north. Keeping my fingers crossed for the warm weather! There’s gonna be a big pool, gym, tennis, spa etc. in a hotel where we are staying and it’s right on the beach, lucky me! Only 2 days left!! Can't really wait!

Kisses to everyone! xoxo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti