torstai 23. joulukuuta 2010

I wish you a merry Christmas!


I just want to wish Merry Christmas to my family, dear friends and everyone who is reading this blog! You mean a lot to me and wish I could have all of you here with me celebrating Christmas under the sun of Australia!

I have a 3½ weeks holiday now and I couldn't be more excited! I'm just gonna enjoy the weather (hopefully good one!), beaches, friends and life. I can hopefully keep going with my surfing, my second time on a surfboard was on last Saturday at Boomerang beach and I'm just loving it! I can't wait to have my Finnish friends over here on NYE for 2 weeks! Gosh I'm getting more and more excited! Hopefully we manage to book our flights to Gold Coast soon so we can have a little break there after New Year with the girls.

Hope you all are doing well and remember the true meaning of Christmas; FOOD! Meaning I need to run to Chatswood to buy tons of chocolate for tomorrow cause it's gonna be Christmas Eve!

- photo by Anna, it's taken in IKEA couple weeks ago :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti