maanantai 25. heinäkuuta 2011

New Jamie Oliver is born.

The weather had been a bit rainy for past couple of days so we decided it’s time for some indoor activities. It didn’t take too much effort to figure out what we would love to do. For Eve it was probably more natural choice than to me, but hey everybody needs to learn.

Determined of our abilities we signed up for a Thai cooking class to Blue Lagoon cooking school. If you are interested, go and have a look at their web page! I can 100 % recommend them! The day was one of the best days in Thailand even I have always thought I’m only a huge mess in the kitchen. But luckily that was not the case. I managed to prepare all the meals like everybody else and needless to say, everything was scrumptious! If you are heading to Koh Chang I highly recommend taking part to Blue Lagoon cooking school! The group was small (only 6 people) and we got to choose our favorite Thai food we wanted to prepare. Being a vegetarian isn’t a problem either; Eve and I got to prepare all meals as a vegetarian version.

Blue Lagoon's kitchen

Stoves for everyone

Masterchief Eve

our teacher


Prepairing my soup


Eve's Tom Yum

My Tom Kha

Eating together; besides Eve and I, there was family from Denmark and lady from Netherlands

Making spring rolls


My tofu-vegetable spring rolls and sweet chilies sauce

My Pad Thai

Fried sweet and sour tofu with vegetables and pineapple

We also enjoyed beautiful surroundings of Blue Lagoon:





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti