maanantai 16. elokuuta 2010

On the road again.

Now it's time to go again and start my epic backpacking trip. Tomorrow morning I'll be flying to Stockholm with my backpack which only weights 14 kilos!! I'm so surprised. I was sure that the backpack is going to weight at least one hundred kilo…


Time here in Finland went really fast. I can believe 3 weeks has gone and I’m on the road again. I can’t wait to start the trip I’ve been dreaming about for so long. At the same time I feel sad to say goodbye to my family and friends. Luckily I have such amazing friends that there’s no doubt that I wouldn’t keep contact with them.

My trip starts with a one night stay in Stockholm at my aunt’s apartment in Södermalm. After that I’ll take a bus to Louise’s house to Habo. I can’t wait to see my loveliest Swedish friend ever!!! On Wednesday we are on the plane heading to Costa Rica via Reykjavik and New Jersey. Hope I have an internet connection somewhere on the way so I can keep you updated.

Keeping my fingers crossed everything goes well!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti