torstai 5. elokuuta 2010

It's time for a new beginning.

Hi Everyone,

A whole new period in my life means also starting a whole new blog. My time in Belgium came to an end couple weeks ago, it was an epic year and I’m eager to see how this year will turn out for me.

If you want to know more what happened in my life during last year, visit my previous blog: La Vie en Belgique
As many of you already know Australia has been my biggest dream since the age of 12 and I couldn’t be any happier to make it real. Even I’m leaving quite far away from my dear family and friends, I still want to keep them updated about my life. Of course anyone who is interested of travelling and living in Down Under is also more than welcome to join in to my trip.. So in this blog I’ll write about my (hopefully)adventurous year starting with a one month backpacking trip to Costa Rica and North- America and ending up to Sydney, Australia.  Hope you all enjoy.

Caution: I’m planning to use both languages; English and Finnish, so all of my friends would be able to understand at least some of my updates. I’m sorry if the jumps between languages are going to be a bit confusing…

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti